Показать сообщение отдельно
  (#1) Старый
Lexander Lexander вне форума
эксперт
Зав. Фотолаб.

По умолчанию 12.11.2003, 09:49

Цитата:
Сообщение от [b
Цитата[/b] (WerySmart @ 11 Ноября 2003, 03:44)]Кстати, надыбал на информацию, гле утверждается, что лейковская оптика и советские камеры взаимно несовместимы. Что-то связанное и настройколь дальномера. Та же байда, что и у никоновских дальномерок и цейсовской оптики. Байонет тот же, а оптика не пляшет на открытых дырках и длинных фокусах.
Стандарты *
Цитата:
Сообщение от [b
Цитата[/b] (Lexander @ 11 Ноября 2003, 10:53)]На счет лейковской оптики и советских камер.
Надо смотреть про что речь идет.
Цитата:
Сообщение от [b
Цитата[/b] (WerySmart @ 12 Ноября 2003, 01:50)]Привожу цитаты:
The contention concerning Soviet 39mm rangefinder lenses supported by my experiment is the following: "At an indicated lens distance setting of 1.5 meters, the rearward extension of the cam coupling ring with respect to the lens mounting lange of each of my collection of more than 23 39mm Soviet rangefinder lenses that will mount on my Leicas is slightly less than that of a typical Leica or Leica compatible Canon, Angenieux, or Nikkor lens. As a consequence, when used on a camera calibrated for a typical Leitz or Leitz compatible lens (whether German, Japanese, or Soviet), to achieve an indicated lens distance setting of 1.5 meters for a subject at a distance of 1.5 meters it is necessary to focus on an object roughly 2.5 inches behind the desired point of focus (i.e., subject).

the pitch of the helicoid mechanisms controlling the rearward extension of the lens focusing ring within each of the ensemble of Soviet lenses tested is designed to specifications different from that of the Leitz compatible lenses

I would guess that to promote efficiencies of scale, the Soviets standardized all of their camera systems to a 52.3mm standard lens. Why do I think so? Ever see any of the Soviet lens charts that show the actual focal lengths of 50mm LTM rangefinder lenses as 52mm? The commiecameras.com site has a verbatim copy of a Soviet spec sheet for all of the lenses.

First, this allowed the immediate use of Contax tooling to make optical units for both Kiev and Fed/Zorki lenses. Second, standardizing on 52.3 would allow optical units to be used for both Kiev and Fed lenses interchangeably, depending on what needed to be assembled that day. Third, it also cuts down on the number of rangefinder helix types to design. And who cares about whether or not the resulting M39 bodies were truly compatible with Leicas? What good worker would have such a capitalist-lackey Leica camera? And what self-respecting Westerner would be caught with a Soviet lens? For a very long time, Soviet cameras were just not an export product.

You can hook a Soviet lens up to a Leica (or Cosina or Konica or whatever). Turn the lens to infinity - the rangefinder will line up at infinity, they lens will say infinity, and the image will be focused at infinity. But get closer than infinity, and your problems begin. While you might not notice a gross focusing error using a 28/6, a 35/2.8 a 50/3.5 or 50/2 with a real Leica, the 51.6/52.3mm difference will cause an error with a 50/1.5 or an 85/2 close-up (like about 1m). Oddly (or not), these are the lenses everyone thinks are a little soft (or a lot).

Взято с:

http://www.dantestella.com/technical/compat.html

Сказать по правде, я уже подумывал, не преобрести ли мне козиновские объективы для леек на резьбу м39, дабы ставить их на свой Зоркий. Слава Всевышнему, эта статья избавила меня от возможности совершить крайне дорогостоящую ошибку. * *
Уже понятнее о чем идет речь.

У ю-3 известна багофича: на полностью открытой диафрагме плоскость максимальной резкости смещается относитьльно отметки на шкале на несколько см, что при малой глубине резкости -- заметно. Эта особенность унаследована от цейсовского зоннара 50/1.5, такая уж там оптическая схема (на открытой дыре большая кривизна поля изображения). Эта тонкость описана в советских справочниках и, кажется, в руководстве по эксплуатации ю-3.

Ни в каких стандартах, не устанавливалось "стандартное" фр объектива 52.4 *или 51.7, это тоже наследие цейсовской традиции (угол 45градусов).

Так что ставьте спокойно лейковские объективы на фэд, проблем на нормально отъюстированной камере не будет